I am organizing two signing parties in France:
- Saturday, November 17th at 12:15 at the JDLL in Lyon;
- Sunday, November 25th at 11:45 at the Mini-DebConf in Paris.
Lyon, November 17th
This will be an informal key signing party: just come with your ID documents and paper strips with your public key fingerprint.
Paris, November 25th
- send me your public key;
- print some copies of your key fingerprint for people that did not register;
- print the attendees list I shall send you before the event;
- come to the signing party with all that, ID documents and a pen.
To print strips with your public key fingerprint, you can use the utility
gpg-key2ps from the package
If you are a user of the CAcert.org SSL certification authority, you can come to these signing parties with some copies of the accreditation form: it will be an opportunity to get or give CAcert.org accreditation.